Digital Designer Apps & Websites
Business: Digicel Financial Services
Role Requirement: Digital Designer Apps & Websites
Experience Level: Mid/Senior Level (5+ yrs)
Salary Level: TBC+ Bonus+Benefits
Reporting to: Head of Growth
Posted: 30 November, -0001
Operating as a separate company, Digicel Financial Services is a collaboration between the Digicel Group & Prism Services Holdings whom have collaborated with multiple banking partners in the Caribbean, Latin America and the United States to provide a suite of cross boarder online mobile financial services to both the unbanked and underbanked populations within their respective countries. Our purpose is to solve and very important and common problem; how do we provide access to common financial services to people who do not ordinarily have access to such financial services?
To create an inclusive and cashless society across the Caribbean and Latin America.
Calling all App & Web Designers, would you like to be working on ground-breaking App & Website Design and winning international awards? If so, we’ve we got a life changing job opportunity for you! The Caribbean’s hottest Fintech start-up Digicel Financial Services is scaling internationally and are looking for a hands-on App & mobile Web Designer who is not only keen to create a vision & strategy for overall user experiences across mobile apps & websites, but also have a meticulous hands-on approach to creative craftsmanship and deliver beautiful user-friendly in-app and website experiences across multiple devices.
The role requires not only a great eye for design but also the capability to deliver impeccable design (UX & graphics) aesthetic, attention to detail and familiarity with using data and customer insights to influence design decisions. Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will have a ring side seat and gain the necessary experience to build a global A-player design team while developing your true leadership potential.
In addition to getting to show off your world class design chops and from concept creation to production and publication, you will be responsible for leading, creating and managing all of the departments’ digital design requirements (Apps, Websites & Marketing Communications) as well as the occasional traditional dinosaur print campaign.
However, this role is not for the fainthearted as Digicel Financial Services is a very face paced, collaborative environment and we are looking for an individual who is a complete self-starter with great initiative, who can work on their own as well as with a team.
What you’d like to do
• Transform words into visual concepts & designs and develop intuitive, usable interaction and visual designs for mobile apps & mobile/desktop websites
• Render in various styles, thematic directions and facilitate the collaboration of cross-functional teams for the creation of memorable and impactful online app products and websites experiences.
• Gather customer and end-user requirements and create overall UX concept design and strategy.
• Take briefs from leadership and internal marketing teams, and translate them into wire-frames and prototypes as well as production ready features, on boarding flows, set-up flows and other UX & design related processes primarily for mobile apps and mobile/desktop websites
• Transform wireframes into well-crafted visual designs with supporting annotations for internal and external stakeholders and ensure digital assets and templates are fit for handover to developers.
• Brief & Manage day-to-day workload of fellow team members and give direction to junior team members to maintain high creative output.
• Staying in touch with emerging digital design trends and culture as well as engaging with the wider international digital creative community.
What we’d like to see
• Your Portfolio (Apps and Mobile & Desktop Website Designs) and 5+ years’ experience.
• Solid experience conceptualising, creating, designing & producing for Mobile (apps & websites)
• A great conceptual thinker who is not only proficient in app & website development UX, typography, layout & web design, but also has high attention to detail designing complex applications.
• Must have a thorough understanding of mobile app production, have a strong understanding of the latest app & web technologies and how they affect the design process as well as an advanced knowledge of industry standard software tools such as Sketch, Invision and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Take on user experience research/surveys to create optimal UX & beautiful design, have a strong understanding of user experience metrics & statistics and have hands-on experience with Agile, Lean and Design Thinking as well as a proven track record using structured project management techniques and applications (Jira).
• Proven experience encompassing initial research and discovery, including facilitating stakeholder workshops to gather project intelligence and requirements into synthesised documents.
• Managing resource allocation, projects and workflow to ensure work is completed to agreed deadlines, and is of the highest standards.
• You fully understand the brand and in turn, its customer, across all of Digicel’s financial service products and can create brand guideline documentation as well as act as brand guardian for the group when communicating with internal stakeholders and external agencies.
• Recruit, train and develop team members, identify career development paths and manage freelance relationships where required.
Why Digicel Financial Services?
• You’ll get the chance to join & learn from an energised team of world-class professionals, working for an innovative business that is leading the world in online financial services.
• You’ll be part of an exciting, disruptive high-growth Fintech start-up that will transform people’s lives and ultimately make the world a better place.
• You’ll gain exposure to all parts of the business (and the senior leadership team) and help shape its strategic direction.
• You will have a blank-canvas to build your own team, work in a fun, energetic (new) office with motivated co-workers from all around the world and work on multiple brands within the Digicel Financial Services portfolio.
Digicel Financial Services (Prism Holdings)
Owned by Digicel, Prism Services Holdings, is a collection of both consumer facing financial service & loyalty businesses (MyCash, Magna Rewards, Paymaster & RedBarrel E-commerce) as well as B2B operations (Automated Clearing Houses) across the Caribbean and Latin America.
• Transparency, Trust, Collaboration, Commitment to Delivery, Decency, Adaptability & Resilience
• Must be fast growth focused & comfortable working in a “Growth Hacking” environment.
St. Lucia (HQ)
Willie Volney Drive,
Phone: (758) 731 2000
Phone: (758) 728 3400