Business: Digicel Financial Services
Role Requirement: SEO Specialist
Experience Level: 4-5 years
Salary Level: TBC+ Bonus+Benefits
Reporting to: Head of Growth
Posted: 03 September, 2018
Operating as a separate company, Digicel Financial Services is a collaboration between the Digicel Group & Prism Services Holdings whom have collaborated with multiple banking partners in the Caribbean, Latin America and the United States to provide a suite of cross boarder online mobile financial services to both the unbanked and underbanked populations within their respective countries. Our purpose is to solve and very important and common problem; how do we provide access to common financial services to people who do not ordinarily have access to such financial services?
To create an inclusive and cashless society across the Caribbean and Latin America.
If you would like to join a world-class digital marketing team and want to become the greatest SEO expert on the planet - we have a very exciting opportunity for you! We currently have an opening for a mid-level hands on SEO specialist, who is not only passionate about the world of SEO and believes everyone should have access to fair financial services, but also would relish the opportunity to lead from the front and build their own SEO team.
Dealing directly and reporting to the Head of Growth, you will gain the necessary experience to build an A-player team and develop your true leadership potential. In addition, you will get to show off your world class SEO chops. However, this role is not for the faint hearted as Digicel Financial Services it is a very face paced start-up environment and we are looking for an individual who is a complete self-starter with great initiative, who can work on their own as well as work in a team.
What you’d like to do
· Full responsibility to execute the SEO strategy to ensure page 1 visibility across search platforms (Google, Bing, & Yahoo) in multiple international markets in the Caribbean & Latin America.
· Full accountability to manage all aspects of SEO implementation spanning onsite technical, onsite content and all off-site activities & initiatives.
· Proactively manage & implement recommendations from 3rd party SEO suppliers as well as bringing along internal & external stakeholders (content creators & IT) to ensure timely execution.
· Work with IT to ensure SEO best practices are properly maintained on newly developed web pages, best in class website architecture, page tagging & meta descriptions are aligned to maximise targeted keyword ranking and ongoing technical maintenance (inbound links reviews, site crawl errors, individual page performance, ranking issues, 404 errors) is continuously reviewed.
· Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization as well as preparing daily, weekly, & monthly KPI reports personifying SEO performance improvements.
· Work with internal & external content providers to ensure SEO friendly content is planned, created, structured and posted to deliver maximum page rank optimisation.
· Implement & manage a high-quality link building programme in an effort to deliver high Domain Authority scoring, visible page ranking as well as monitoring competitor efforts & strategies.
· Manage & optimise the SEO budget to confirm positive return on investment & ensure spend levels are routed in fact based ROI analysis as well as experience in building SEO forecast models.
· Discovering your true leadership potential.
What we’d like to see
· An impressive depth of SEO domain expertise (4-5 Yrs. dedicated SEO Experience).
· An ability to assist & implement SEO strategy as well as execute day-to-day SEO activities.
· Experience in building SEO forecast models, KPI reporting & budget management.
· Prepare & present digestible SEO KPI reports & competitor/market analysis to management.
· Previous experience operating SEO & Tracking management tools such as GA, SEM Rush/Moz, Google Search Console, WordPress, Screaming Frog, Google AdWords, Keyword Planner & Tag Manager, DoubleClick, and other tools together with a good understanding of first touch, multi-touch attribution modelling.
· A Solid understanding of conversion rate optimisation, customer acquisition and experience with A/B and multivariate testing experiments.
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
· Previously overseen and deployed robust SEO tracking & responsible for tracking maintenance.
· An (advanced) Excel wizard who is highly numerate, analytical and has a commitment to accuracy.
· Results driven & successfully operated within a high-growth/start-up B2C technology company.
· A signed up advocate of “Growth Hacking” practices and have experience driving fast exponential growth using Growth Hacking strategies, methodologies & tactics.
· A passion for fair financial services and a need to tell the world.
· A hunger to become a world class SEO Specialist & Leader.
· BS/MS degree in computer science or a quantitative or related field.
Why Digicel Financial Services?
· You’ll get the chance to join & learn from an energised team of world-class professionals, working for an innovative business that is leading the world in online financial services.
· You’ll be part of an exciting, disruptive high-growth Fintech start-up that will transform people’s lives and ultimately make the world a better place.
· You’ll gain exposure to all parts of the business (and the senior leadership team) and help shape its strategic direction.
· You will have a blank-canvas to build your own team, work in a fun, energetic (new) office with motivated co-workers from all around the world and work on multiple brands within the Digicel Financial Services portfolio.
Digicel Financial Services (Prism Holdings)
Owned by Digicel, Prism Services Holdings, is a collection of both consumer facing financial service & loyalty businesses (MyCash, Magna Rewards, Paymaster & RedBarrel E-commerce) as well as B2B operations (Automated Clearing Houses) across the Caribbean and Latin America.
· Transparency, Trust, Collaboration, Commitment to Delivery, Decency, Adaptability & Resilience
· Must be fast growth focused & comfortable working in a “Growth Hacking” environment.
Willie Volney Drive, Saint Lucia
Phone: (758) 731 2000
Phone: (758) 728 3400