Business: Digicel Financial Services
Role Requirement: Marketing Data Analytics Manager
Experience Level: Mid/Senior Level (5+ yrs)
Salary Level: TBC+ Bonus+Benefits
Reporting to: Chief Marketing Officer
Posted: 03 September, 2018
Operating as a separate company, Digicel Financial Services is a collaboration between the Digicel Group & Prism Services Holdings whom have collaborated with multiple banking partners in the Caribbean, Latin America and the United States to provide a suite of cross boarder online mobile financial services to both the unbanked and underbanked populations within their respective countries. Our purpose is to solve and very important and common problem; how do we provide access to common financial services to people who do not ordinarily have access to such financial services?
To create an inclusive and cashless society across the Caribbean and Latin America.
Calling all Data Analytics gurus who have a passion for inclusive financial services - have we got a life changing job opportunity for you! The Caribbean’s hottest Fintech start-up, Digicel Financial Services is scaling internationally and are looking for a hands-on & experienced Marketing Data Analytics genius. We are data driven marketers, so every major decision starts with data analysis to identify opportunity areas and to measure our efforts. As well having as blank canvas to build your own Marketing Analytics team, you’ll be diving into a wide scope of sales, marketing, and product data to help us identify the key growth levers and make the right decisions that will enable us to deliver fast exponential growth.
We are building a world class in house Marketing Data Analytics team that will rival some of the best teams (agency & client side) in the world and we want you to build it. This is a big step up as it requires, not only an encyclopaedic knowledge & hands experience analysing marketing campaigns, but also have deep expertise in quantitative analysis & statistics (regression, Bayesian, correlation, probability, data & attribution modelling, machine learning & complex algorithm creation etc.) to unearth customer insights across large data sets in an effort to understand consumer behaviour spanning marketing communications and product usage.
Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will have a ring side seat and gain the necessary experience to build a global A-player analytics team while developing your true leadership potential. However, this role is not for the fainthearted as Digicel Financial Services is a very face paced environment and we are looking for an individual who is a complete self-starter with great initiative, who can work on their own and with a team.
What you’d like to do
· Build out the marketing analytics team, prepare and execute the medium-term marketing data warehouse strategy, technology stack rollout and the creation (and training) of self-serve data tools & reporting suites for all consumer facing Digicel Financial Service businesses.
· Transform raw data into actionable insights that ensure cross-departmental marketing efforts are effectively driving conversion, growth & revenues.
· Undertake customer journey and retention analysis to determine promotional campaign effectiveness & product feature usage.
· Identify & track acquisition CPA and build predictive acquisition, churn & CLTV models.
· Optimise marketing efforts through targeting segmentation/clustering and attribution modelling.
· Design & execute A/B & multivariate split tests to optimise customer acquisition & funnel conversion.
· Use visual, logical & creativity to identify, design and build insightful dashboards that enable business owners to stay on top of KPIs and marketing initiatives.
· Advise on interpretation of marketing data, including campaign and web analytics, and provide insight and recommendations to local marketing teams.
What we’d like to see
· 5+ years hands-on experience in data analysis, statistics, and data modelling as well as proficiency in managing large datasets in different formats such as text/csv, excel, access, SQL Server or related.
· Experience with business intelligence, database mining, statistical analysis tools and data visualization platforms (Tableau).
· Via cohort analysis, continuously unearthing insights that will improve funnel conversion, customer retention rates & tenure as well as transaction volume and MRR (clickstream data: from first impression to lapsed customer).
· Ability to communicate complex findings in a structured and clear manner to a non-technical audience, and operate in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
· Comfortable with digital marketing platform providers (GA, AdWords, Firebase, DoubleClick, AppsFlyer, Marketo, Facebook, Visual Website Optimiser etc.), integrating 3rd party APIs and maintaining the integrity of marketing data through delivery of validated and accurate reporting.
· Oversee campaign tagging & tracking implementation as well as ongoing management & maintenance leveraging Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and other digital marketing platforms.
· An advanced Excel wizard who is highly numerate, analytical and detail orientated logical thinker.
· Successfully operated within a high-growth/start-up B2C technology company.
· A signed up advocate of “Growth Hacking” practices and has experience driving fast exponential growth using Growth Hacking strategies, methodologies & tactics.
· A passion for inclusive financial services and a need to tell the world.
· A hunger to become a world class Marketing Data Analytics thought Leader.
· Master’s degree and or Phd in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Technology, Economics, Information Systems, Statistics, Applied Math or any other related field.
Why Digicel Financial Services?
· You’ll get the chance to join & learn from an energised team of world-class professionals, working for an innovative business that is leading the world in online financial services.
· You’ll be part of an exciting, disruptive high-growth Fintech start-up that will transform people’s lives and ultimately make the world a better place.
· You’ll gain exposure to all parts of the business (and the senior leadership team) and help shape its strategic direction.
· You will have a blank-canvas to build your own team, work in a fun, energetic (new) office with motivated co-workers from all around the world and work on multiple brands within the Digicel Financial Services portfolio.
Digicel Financial Services (Prism Holdings)
Owned by Digicel, Prism Services Holdings, is a collection of both consumer facing financial service & loyalty businesses (MyCash, Magna Rewards, Paymaster & RedBarrel E-commerce) as well as B2B operations (Automated Clearing Houses) across the Caribbean and Latin America.
· Transparency, Trust, Collaboration, Commitment to Delivery, Decency, Adaptability & Resilience.
· Must be fast growth focused & comfortable working in a “Growth Hacking” environment.
Willie Volney Drive, Saint Lucia
Phone: (758) 731 2000
Phone: (758) 728 3400