Business: Digicel Financial Services
Role Requirement: Inbound Content Marketer
Experience Level: Low-Level (1-2 yrs)
Salary Level: TBC+ Bonus+Benefits
Reporting to: Head of Growth
Posted: 03 September, 2018
Operating as a separate company, Digicel Financial Services is a collaboration between the Digicel Group & Prism Services Holdings whom have collaborated with multiple banking partners in the Caribbean, Latin America and the United States to provide a suite of cross boarder online mobile financial services to both the unbanked and underbanked populations within their respective countries. Our purpose is to solve and very important and common problem; how do we provide access to common financial services to people who do not ordinarily have access to such financial services?
To create an inclusive and cashless society across the Caribbean and Latin America.
Calling all Digicel Content Creators & Creative Writers who have a passion for inclusive financial services - have we got a life changing job opportunity for you! The Caribbean’s hottest Fintech start-up, Digicel Financial Services is scaling internationally and are looking for a hands Content Creator who specialises in creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy as well as developing an overall content strategy for Digicel’s financial service businesses.
We are building a world class in house marketing team that will rival some of the best teams (agency & client side) in the world and we want you to be a part of it. This is not just a job, but rather a fantastic opportunity to build a career in Digital Marketing as well as having the opportunity to become a world class subject matter expert in digital content marketing.
Reporting directly to the Head of Growth, you will have a ring side seat and gain the necessary experience to thrive in a digital marketing environment while developing your true leadership potential. However, this role is not for the fainthearted as Digicel Financial Services is a very face paced environment and we are looking for an individual who is a complete self-starter with great initiative, who can work on their own and with a team.
What you’d like to do
· Set-up and manage the company’s Blog & monthly Newsletter which includes; creative writing, editorial & control, ensuring consistent tone of voice, article suitability & relevance and content format: word, image, audio & video as well as managing 3rd party freelancers and guest posters & bloggers.
· Develop & execute Digicel Financial Services content strategy & collaborate with a cross-departmental team to maintain and develop the master content calendar.
· Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with colleagues for new content ideas and strategies.
· Building a following for Digicel Financial Service brands on both internal blogs & social media.
· Organising facts, interview sources and researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
· Writing a wide variety of financial service topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates & Newsletters, case studies, guides, etc.).
· Actively manage, post, engage & grow Digicel’s Financial Services social media presence via Facebook and other relevant social media channels.
· Keep current with emerging online financial service trends through relevant blogs and websites.
· Oversee the ongoing management of the websites’ ratings & reviews as well as maintaining positive relationships with 3rd party endorsement providers such as TrustPilot.
· Track and report on content metrics as well as collating, analysing & evaluating media coverage received.
What we’d like to see
· Ability to create, write & edit Financial Services content with 1+ Yrs. experience
· Experience developing social media content campaigns for Facebook & Instagram as well as producing content for own websites & 3rd party websites, Blogs & other online affiliations.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, editorial & writing skills as well as effective stakeholder management with strong organisational & time management capability.
· Creativity, imagination and initiative combined with good teamwork, analytical problem-solving skills and a “can do, will do anything” mind set.
· Business aware and a good knowledge of local Caribbean current affairs & money saving tips.
· A passion for inclusive financial services and a need to tell the world.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a strong grasp of English language.
· Creative, innovative thinker, planner and able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas.
· Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
· Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs.
· Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
· Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO is plus but not essential.
BA degree in PR, Marketing, Journalism, Creative Writing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline.
Why Digicel Financial Services?
· You’ll get the chance to join & learn from an energised team of world-class professionals, working for an innovative business that is leading the world in online financial services.
· You’ll be part of an exciting, disruptive high-growth Fintech start-up that will transform people’s lives and ultimately make the world a better place.
· You’ll gain exposure to all parts of the business (and the senior leadership team) and help shape its strategic direction.
· You will have a blank-canvas to build your own team, work in a fun, energetic (new) office with motivated co-workers from all around the world and work on multiple brands within the Digicel Financial Services portfolio.
Digicel Financial Services (Prism Holdings)
Owned by Digicel, Prism Services Holdings, is a collection of both consumer facing financial service & loyalty businesses (MyCash, Magna Rewards, Paymaster & RedBarrel E-commerce) as well as B2B operations (Automated Clearing Houses) across the Caribbean and Latin America.
· Transparency, Trust, Collaboration, Commitment to Delivery, Decency, Adaptability & Resilience.
· Must be fast growth focused & comfortable working in a “Growth Hacking” environment.
Willie Volney Drive, Saint Lucia
Phone: (758) 731 2000
Phone: (758) 728 3400