Business: Digicel Financial Services
Role Requirement: Junior Digital Ad & Website Designer
Experience Level: Entry to Mid level, 1-3 years
Salary Level: TBC+ Bonus+Benefits
Reporting to: Head of Online Customer Experience
Posted: 03 September, 2018
Operating as a separate company, Digicel Financial Services is a collaboration between the Digicel Group & Prism Services Holdings whom have collaborated with multiple banking partners in the Caribbean, Latin America and the United States to provide a suite of cross boarder online mobile financial services to both the unbanked and underbanked populations within their respective countries. Our purpose is to solve and very important and common problem; how do we provide access to common financial services to people who do not ordinarily have access to such financial services?
To create an inclusive and cashless society across the Caribbean and Latin America.
Calling all Digital Ad Designers, would you like to be working on ground-breaking digital advertising creative and winning international awards? If so, we’ve got a life changing job opportunity for you! The Caribbean’s hottest Fintech start-up Digicel Financial Services is scaling internationally and are looking for a hands on Digital Ad & Website Designer who is not only keen to make their mark and is passionate about their work, but also can create beautifully crafted online ad campaigns as well as designing delicious web-pages and animation videos for multiple online products.
We are building a world class in house digital design team that will rival some of the best digital design agencies in the world and we want you to be a part of it. The role requires not only a great eye for design and hands-on experience creating and producing Display/Facebook/SM campaigns & App/Website content, but also have a burning ambition to become a world class digital designer and subject matter expert.
Working for a small team and reporting directly to the Head of Digital Design, you will have a ring side seat and gain the necessary experience on how to build a global A-player design team while developing your true leadership potential.
In addition to getting to show off your world class design chops, you will be responsible for creating and managing all of the departments’ digital communication outputs. From concept creation to production and publication, you will be responsible for creating the company’s advertising banners (static & video), email templates & notifications, microsites, and landing pages as well as producing product sales and how-to-videos for local apps & websites. This role will suit a strong conceptual and technically competent, designer with creative flair for creating slick digital ads and a thirst for web innovation.
However, this role is not for the fainthearted as Digicel Financial Services is a very face paced, collaborative environment and we are looking for an individual who is a complete self-starter with great initiative, who can work on their own as well as with a team.
What you’d like to do
· Turn copywriter ideas into slick animated online ad campaigns & banners across all formats that look beautiful and drive click-tru
· Enjoy the full project lifecycle (from brief to usability definition & build) and working collaboratively with creatives, copywriters, UX and Developers to deliver digital output of the highest quality and to brief.
· Create great ideas & beautiful digital advertising that is arresting, simple & communicates clearly
· Creating holistic ad campaigns that span across multiple mediums & platforms (App, Mobile & Web).
· Enjoy the technical challenges designing for mobile web/app & embrace the importance of A/B testing.
· Creating fantastic customer experiences through cutting edge microsite development, animated video creation, landing page design and electronic direct mail.
· Working with the Head of Digital Design and internal marketing teams to translate, create and turn product positioning, existing research & marketing campaign requirements into compelling and appropriate digital advertising campaigns, landing page designs and microsite development
· Staying in touch with emerging digital design trends and culture as well as engaging with the wider international digital creative community.
What we’d like to see
· Your Portfolio (Mobile, Desktop & Ad campaign design) and 1 to 3 years’ experience.
· Previous experience creating, designing & producing “Mobile” Ad campaigns (Mobile 1st environment).
· A great conceptual thinker who not only has visual flair & is proficient in digital ad design, UX, grid structures, typography, layout & web design, but also has high attention to detail.
· Strong in photography/photo retouching, illustration & composition as well as excellent animation skills.
· An expert in HTML 5 & rich media banner ad creation, ad serving technologies & animation production as well as landing page & responsive website design.
· Expert-level proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop & After Effects).
· Ability to work collaboratively with internal developers to ensure aesthetics are aligned with usability, accessibility and web standards as well as ensuring consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
· Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field.
· Must have a portfolio demonstrating online ad creation capability as well as landing page/microsite development.
Why Digicel Financial Services?
· You’ll get the chance to join & learn from an energised team of world-class professionals, working for an innovative business that is leading the world in online financial services.
· You’ll be part of an exciting, disruptive high-growth Fintech start-up that will transform people’s lives and ultimately make the world a better place.
· You’ll gain exposure to all parts of the business (and the senior leadership team) and help shape its strategic direction.
· You will have a blank-canvas to build your own team, work in a fun, energetic (new) office with motivated co-workers from all around the world and work on multiple brands within the Digicel Financial Services portfolio.
Digicel Financial Services (Prism Holdings)
Owned by Digicel, Prism Services Holdings, is a collection of both consumer facing financial service & loyalty businesses (MyCash, Magna Rewards, Paymaster & RedBarrel E-commerce) as well as B2B operations (Automated Clearing Houses) across the Caribbean and Latin America.
· Transparency, Trust, Collaboration, Commitment to Delivery, Decency, Adaptability & Resilience
· Must be fast growth focused & comfortable working in a “Growth Hacking” environment.
Willie Volney Drive, Saint Lucia
Phone: (758) 731 2000
Phone: (758) 728 3400