Business: Digicel Financial Services
Role Requirement: Paid & Earned Social Media Specialist
Experience Level: Mid Level (3-4 yrs)
Salary Level: TBC+ Bonus+Benefits
Reporting to: Head of Growth
Posted: 03 September, 2018
Operating as a separate company, Digicel Financial Services is a collaboration between the Digicel Group & Prism Services Holdings whom have collaborated with multiple banking partners in the Caribbean, Latin America and the United States to provide a suite of cross boarder online mobile financial services to both the unbanked and underbanked populations within their respective countries. Our purpose is to solve and very important and common problem; how do we provide access to common financial services to people who do not ordinarily have access to such financial services?
To create an inclusive and cashless society across the Caribbean and Latin America.
Calling all Social Media Marketing (paid & earned) gurus who have a passion for inclusive financial services - have we got a life changing job opportunity for you! The Caribbean’s hottest Fintech start-up, Digicel Financial Services is scaling internationally and are looking for a hands on Social Media Marketing genius who specialises in Facebook & SM Advertising as well as having experience in running kick-ass content amplification campaigns.
We are building a world class in house social media marketing team that will rival some of the best agencies in the world and we want you to build it. This is a big step up as it requires, not only an encyclopaedic knowledge & hands experience running Facebook/SM/Display campaigns, but also a burning ambition to become a world class subject matter expert as well as becoming an inspiring leader that people follow.
Reporting directly to the Head of Growth, you will have a ring side seat and gain the necessary experience to build a global A-player team while developing your true leadership potential. However, this role is not for the fainthearted as Digicel Financial Services is a very face paced environment and we are looking for an individual who is a complete self-starter with great initiative, who can work on their own and with a team.
What you’d like to do
· Prepare & execute the SM paid & earned strategy across multiple platforms (FB) & countries.
· Responsibility to deliver, scale & optimise performance across all SM channels (Paid & Earned) activities.
· Build integrated Facebook campaigns that involves integrated multi ad-formats, sponsored posts as well as custom audience creation, look-a-like customer modelling and content amplification.
· Review available data/insights (in conjunction with our Analytics Specialist) and develop social media and content amplification strategies across Digicel’s Financial Service brands.
· Execute daily bid management strategies to improve % CTR and drive conversion rate optimisation.
· Develop integrated campaigns across multiple SM platforms in a variety of communication formats, including, traditional SM advertising (static & video), sponsored posts and editorial content creation.
· Manage and optimize the paid & earned Social budget to ensure positive return on investment.
· Project Manage the complete campaign process from concept creation & production to robust tracking implementation and ongoing optimisation & reporting.
· Be the go-to expert on all relevant social media activities and content distribution platforms as well as drafting & managing social media content calendars; including the content design (words & images) and how best to amplify such content for best results.
· Prepare insightful creative briefs & manage internal/external partners & suppliers, designers, copywriters, writers, freelance creatives, agencies & Ad production.
· Execute media planning & buying as well as reporting across all key metrics (IMP, CPC, CTR & CPA).
· Create killer ad & editorial copy as well as high converting landing pages that are on message/brand.
· Optimising campaign performance via data driven decision making and rigorous A/B copy testing.
· Discover your true leadership potential.
What we’d like to see
· Deep domain expertise: Mobile & Desktop (3-4 Yrs. dedicated SM (Paid & Earned Experience).
· Previous experience developing & executing SM “Mobile” campaigns (Mobile 1st environment) as well as amplification strategies and ongoing content engagement.
· Well versed in 3rd party Social Media/Display platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Hootsuite, Buffer etc.) and an understanding of attribution modelling.
· Prepare & execute SM ad campaigns (paid and unpaid) as well as ongoing content creation for new customer acquisition and ongoing fan engagement growth.
· Proven track record running content distribution campaigns across SM & 3rd party sites, executing push and pull content strategies as well delivering brand awareness, brand storytelling and lead generation/conversion.
· Full comprehension of prospecting/retargeting, ad proposition development & USP, creative treatment as well as media placement and technical tracking implementation (FB & GTM).
· An ability to execute SM tactics as well as sleeves rolled up executing day-to-day activities.
· Experience in building SM (paid & earned) forecast models, budget management & reconciliation.
· An (advanced) Excel wizard who is highly numerate, analytical and detail orientated logical thinker.
· Prepare & present digestible SM KPI reports & competitor/market analysis to management.
· Successfully operated within a high-growth/start-up B2C technology company.
· A signed up advocate of “Growth Hacking” practices and have experience driving fast exponential growth using Growth Hacking strategies, methodologies & tactics.
· A passion for inclusive financial services and a need to tell the world.
· A hunger to become a world class Paid Social/Display Specialist & thought Leader.
· BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field.
Why Digicel Financial Services?
· You’ll get the chance to join & learn from an energised team of world-class professionals, working for an innovative business that is leading the world in online financial services.
· You’ll be part of an exciting, disruptive high-growth Fintech start-up that will transform people’s lives and ultimately make the world a better place.
· You’ll gain exposure to all parts of the business (and the senior leadership team) and help shape its strategic direction.
· You will have a blank-canvas to build your own team, work in a fun, energetic (new) office with motivated co-workers from all around the world and work on multiple brands within the Digicel Financial Services portfolio.
Digicel Financial Services (Prism Holdings)
Owned by Digicel, Prism Services Holdings, is a collection of both consumer facing financial service & loyalty businesses (MyCash, Magna Rewards, Paymaster & RedBarrel E-commerce) as well as B2B operations (Automated Clearing Houses) across the Caribbean and Latin America.
· Transparency, Trust, Collaboration, Commitment to Delivery, Decency, Adaptability & Resilience
· Must be fast growth focused & comfortable working in a “Growth Hacking” environment.
Willie Volney Drive, Saint Lucia
Phone: (758) 731 2000
Phone: (758) 728 3400